Super Sacks are Ideal for Decorative Gravels, Sand, Mulches, Soils and Aggregates.
- No unsightly piles in your driveway
- Easier placement to get material to where you need with our forklift service
- Multiple Products on one truck with no mixing
- Sod and Soil can be delivered at the same time
- Smaller loads with no minimums
Have questions about our Super Sacks? Read our FAQs.
What advantages do the Super Sacks provide?
- No unsightly piles in your driveway.
- Easier to place materials where you want them saving you steps and repeated trips to the pile to fill up your wheelbarrow.
- Multiple products can be delivered at the same time. Saves on vehicle clean up.
- And smaller loads can be delivered with no minimums.
What Products can you deliver in a Super Sack?
Most of our bulk products: Mulches, Topsoil, Compost, Veggie Mix, Tree & Shrub Garden Soil, ROC/FLBC, Gravels, Decorative Stones and Sand.
Are Super Sacks for Pick Up or Delivery?
You can phone ahead for pick up of any material in our Super Sacks or we can deliver to you on a Flat Bed Truck with our Fork Lift Service.
How much material can a Super Sack hold?
Super Sacks contain approximately One Cubic Yard of material.
Can you deliver 2 products in 1 load?
Yes. You can mix and match your order. For example, if you are getting 1 pallet of Sod, you can also get 1 yard of Veggie Mix, Compost or Topsoil on the same truck.
How does a Super Sack Save you money?
Super Sack deliveries can be a little as 1 yard of material, so you don’t have to purchase a minimum amount to get your product delivered. Second, the beauty of the Super Sack is that we can deliver any of our bulk materials closer to where you need it which saves you repeated wheelbarrow trips (saving you time and steps) if there is an 8-foot clearance for the forklift to access the area.
Is there a delivery fee associated with each Super Sack or does the delivery fee cover the entire delivery?
There is a flat delivery charge (up to 6 Super Sacks or spots) on the same flatbed truck.
How do you access the Super Sack?
The Super Sack can easily be cut with a sharp knife to better access its contents. This makes it easier to access the material directly into your wheelbarrow.